- About 36 whole Oreos
- 1 cup (16 Tbsp/226 gr) butter, softened, cut and divided into 2 (so 8 Tbsp/113 gr each)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 gr) + 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 cup (125 gr) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (175 gr) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (240 ml) heavy whipping cream
- Melt 8 Tbsp/113 gr butter.
- Crush Oreos with food processor. Once it’s crushed, add melted butter.
- Press to the pan and put in fridge for about 4 hours.
- Beat the remaining softened butter, peanut butter and powdered sugar on low speed until smooth and creamy.
- Put into the pan and let it cool again in fridge.
- Place chocolate chips and 2 Tbsp peanut butter in heat-proof bowl.
- In a saucepan, bring the cream to a rolling simmer over medium-high heat.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Let sit for about 5 minutes, then whisk until completely smooth
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter layer.
- Put back in fridge at least 2 hours before serving, better let it cool overnight.
- I don’t have pie pan with particular depth so I had to modify and used round pan
- I purposely made the Oreo pie looks messy
- Yeah sadly my knife wasn’t really clean when I cut so it didn’t look really good in picture
Source: Kevin and Amanda