- 250 gr graham crumbs
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp granulated white sugar
- 50 gr butter, melted
- 450 gr cream cheese, softened
- 100 gr granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 240 ml sour cream
- 60 gr chocolate
- Pastry bag
Preheat oven to 150C.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add melted butter.
- Press the mixture into the pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, on low speed.
- Add vanilla and sour cream.
- Set 120 ml of filling aside! We’ll use this for the dots.
- Pour into pan.
- Melt chocolate
- Add cheesecake filling to melted chocolate
- Fill the pastry bag with chocolate-cheesecake mixture
- Place dots all over cheesecake. Or how ever you want to place them.
Bake for about one hour.
Like every cheesecake, let it cool at least 4 hours. Overnight is better.