- 2 cups strong coffee
- 1/2 cups marsala/orange juice
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup caster (icing) sugar
- 250 gr mascarpone
- 300 ml whipped cream
- lady fingers
- cocoa powder
- Mix coffee with marsala/orange juice.
- In large bowl, beat egg yolks until frothy. Add mascarpone and whipped cream.
- In another bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Fold white eggs into large bowl.
- Soak lady fingers to coffee mixture and arrange in pan.
- Spread mascarpone mixture over lady fingers.
- Repeat 5 and 6 with mascarpone mixture at the end.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 4 to 6 hours, until set.