- 1/2 cup (57 grams) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup (35 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (35 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (150 grams) sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (140 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 7-oz-package sweetened shredded coconut (1/2 cup (30 grams) reserved for sprinkle)
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C). Line a 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Melt butter. Add sugar and salt.
- Whisk in egg + cocoa powder + flour
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Eggs + sugar + vanilla –> whisk
- Flour + coconut (except 1/2 cup reserved for the sprinkle)
- Drop mixture over chocolate base. Sprinkle 1/2 cup coconut.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
Source: Gonna Want Seconds